IoT747 IDC747 fully integrated Dual Mode Bluetooth module
VAT not included
Out of stock
Linkwave Part Number: 6601-01
IDC747 is a fully integrated Dual Mode Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module. IDC747 is based on the latest generation Bluetooth 5.2 Qualcomm Audio chip, with a long life expectation and shorter lead times. The IDC747 is mechanically and electrically compatible with the end-of-life Sierra Wireless BC127, making it a first choice replacement device.
Smallest Package: IDC747 comes with an integrated antenna, running all the Bluetooth Stack and Codecs in a small form factor at 11.8mm x 18mm. IDC747 is supplied with Bluetooth, FCC (US), RED (Europe), MIC (Japan), KCC (South Korea) and SRRC (China) certifications, so customers will not need to have to go through certification for the end product.
Fully Integrated: IDC747 offers a high level UART command interface (AudioAgent) that provides full control of all profiles such as HFP, HSP or HFP-AG (HandsFree), A2DP Source and Sink and AVRCP (Music Streaming). IDC747 connects to Android and iOS devices using Bluetooth Low Energy or the Serial Protocol Profile (SPP). The module can act as receiver of Audio but also as a Transmitter. The module can be a Central or Peripheral BLE device.
Audio Quality: IDC747 integrates Qualcomm SnapDragon Sound (including aptX, aptX-HD, aptX-Adaptive) for better Audio performance with any device. In addition, the user can configure the module to forward the audio received via a high quality integrated Analog Codec (100dBA SNR) or directly through a digital interface.
Highest Performance: IDC747 offers very low power consumption (<6mA while streaming music, <0.1mA Connected or Pairing). Additionally IDC747, with its integrated high performance antenna, offers a range of up to 25m when connecting with a standard Smart Phone.
|Dimensions||11.8 × 18 × 3.2 mm|
Blootooth Low Energy (BLE), Bluetooth Classic
- Audio and High-Speed Data Bluetooth 5.2 Module
- Music Receiver (HFP, A2DP Sink) and Transmitter (AG-HFP, A2DP Source)
- Simultaneous Classic and Low Energy Bluetooth
- Multiple Simultaneous Connections and Profiles
- Profiles: HFP, HSP, AG-HFP, A2DP Sink, A2DP Source, AVRCP, SPP, BLE
- Analog and Digital Audio connection (I2S, PCM)
- Snapdragon Sound (aptX, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive), AAC, Wide Band Speech
- Simple UART or GPIO interface for control
- Integrated Antenna, Small form factor (11.8mm x 18mm x 3.2mm)
- Bluetooth, FCC(US), RED(Europe), MIC(Japan), KCC(Korea) and SRRC(China) certified