|Dimensions||49 × 105 × 128 mm|
CPU: ARM Cortex-A7, 792MHz, RAM: 512MB DDR3, Flash: 8GB eMMC
1 x LoRa interface, 2 Serial Ports, 2 x DI + 2 x DO, wet contact, 2 x Ethernet Ports
2 xRJ45, 10/100 Mbps, LAN or WAN
EU 433, EU 868
9 ~ 60V DC
-40 to +70 °C
5 to 95% RH
Robustel LG5100 Industrial Edge Computing LoRaWAN Cellular Gateway
Linkwave Part Number: 6519-01
Robustel’s LG5100 series is a new generation of industrial LoRaWAN gateway, supporting global 4G/3G/2G networks for cellular backhaul, with a fully-fledged Debian Operating System able to support thousands of existing or new ARMv7 (Raspberry Pi compatible) based applications.
The LG5100 uses the RobustOS Pro IoT gateway operating system. RobustOS Pro. Developed by Robustel, this is based on Debian 11 (bullseye), a common Linux operating system, which is more convenient for customers to develop edge computing applications, supporting programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Java, Node.js etc. The latest common applications can be downloaded from RCMS to fully meet the needs of fragmented IoT applications.
LG5100 supports Docker for easy deployment of applications and benefits from ‘RobustOS Pro’ – enhanced cybersecurity, advanced GUI and a myriad of software features including VPNs.
RCMS is Robustel’s free router monitoring service that is fully compatible with the LG5100. It allows customers to obtain a location overview of their gateways quickly and simply on a map. Features such as data usage, signal strength, current network and much more can then be viewed on a per-gateway basis. Over-the-air updates are supported for firmware, gateway configuration and applications, facilitating deployment and ongoing remote maintenance.
- Supports global LoRaWAN frequency bands
- Compatible with LoRaWAN and private protocols
- ‘Docker’ containerization supported
- Supports embedded LoRaWAN network server
- Up to 8 channels supports receive data simultaneously
- Supports Packet Forwarder Version 2.2.1 and Packet Forwarder Protocol Version 1
- Rich interfaces with 2x RS232/ RS485(software configurable), 2 x DI, 2 x DO
- Dual SIM cardredundant back-up with embedded 4G wireless communication module
- Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN,link backup and ICMP detection
- RobustOS Pro + SDK + Apps
- Robust industrial design (9 to 60V DC input voltage, support desktop, wall mounting or rail mounting)
- Supports RCMS – Robustel’s router/gateway management platform for effective management of large estates of devices