|Dimensions||49 × 105 × 128 mm|
CPU: ARM Cortex-A7, 792MHz, RAM: 512MB DDR3, Flash: 8GB eMMC
1 x LoRa interface, 2 Serial Ports, 2 x DI + 2 x DO, wet contact, 2 x Ethernet Ports
2 xRJ45, 10/100 Mbps, LAN or WAN
EU 433, EU 868
9 ~ 60V DC
-40 to +70 °C
5 to 95% RH
Robustel LG5100 Industrial Edge Computing LoRaWAN Gateway
Linkwave Part Number: 6518-01
Robustel’s LG5100 series is a new generation of industrial LoRaWAN gateway, supporting global 4G/3G/2G networks for cellular backhaul, with a fully-fledged Debian Operating System able to support thousands of existing or new ARMv7 (Raspberry Pi compatible) based applications.
The LG5100 uses RobustOS Pro IoT gateway operating system. RobustOS Pro is developed by Robustel based on Debian 11 (bullseye), a common Linux operating system, more convenient for customers to develop edge computing applications by themselves according to their needs, supporting programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Java, Node.js etc., and the latest common APPs can be downloaded in RCMS to fully meet the needs of fragmented IoT applications.
The LG5100 industrial LoRaWAN gateway can host an embedded LoRaWAN network server (LNS), allowing simple LoRaWAN deployments to communicate directly with application servers without the use of a cloud based LNS.
LG5100 supports Docker for easy deployment of applications and benefits from ‘RobustOS Pro’ – enhanced cybersecurity, advanced GUI and a myriad of software features including VPNs.
RCMS is Robustel’s free router monitoring service that is fully compatible with the LG5100. It allows customer to see a location overview of their routers quickly and simply on a map. Features such as data usage, signal strength, current network and much more can then be viewed on a per router basis. Over-the-air updates are supported for Firmware, router configuration and Apps serving as essential “insurance” if anything was not quite right during deployment.
- Supports global LoRaWAN frequency bands
- Compatible with LoRaWAN and private protocols
- ‘Docker’ containerization supported
- Supports embedded LoRaWAN network server
- Up to 8 channels supports receive data simultaneously
- Supports Packet Forwarder Version 2.2.1 and Packet Forwarder Protocol Version 1
- Rich interfaces with 2x RS232/ RS485(software configurable), 2 x DI, 2 x DO
- RobustOS Pro + SDK + Apps
- Robust industrial design (9 to 60V DC input voltage, support desktop, wall mounting or rail mounting)
- Supports RCMS – Robustel’s router/gateway management platform for effective management of large estates of devices