The Sierra Wireless AirLink GL8200 is a compact 3G/HSPA serial modem that allows users to connect to a wireless network by plugging in a Micro-Fit cable and an RF antenna. It offers data connectivity on GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSDPA and HSUPA networks; and incorporates the AirPrime HL8548 embedded module.
- 3G/HSPA connectivity over 850, 900, 1900 and 2100MHz frequency bands
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity over 850, 900, 1800 and 1900MHz frequency band
- Flash LED indicator
- Compact form factor for easy product integration
- Low-power modes
- Seamless connectivity to the IoT Acceleration Platform
- Free over-the-air firmware updates (FOTA)
- Hardware GPRS/EDGE Class 33 capable
- SIM interface controls both 1.8V and 3V SIM cards
- Fully compliant with GSM 11.11 recommendations
- TCP-IP stack
- Secure mounting mechanism using removable screws
- Industrial specification
|Operational Temperature (Class B)||
A UK plug top style power supply for Sierra Wireless GL Series modems.
An adhesive mount waterproof dipole T-bar antenna, available in a range of cable lengths and terminations.