Furuno GT-88 Timing Receiver Module
Linkwave Part Number: 4623-01
The GT-88 is a Multi GNSS receiver that outputs high stability and high accuracy time pulse (1PPS). By improving carrier smoothing, optimizing the combination of used satellites, and significantly improving the position estimation algorithm, we achieve a single band 1PPS stability of less than 4.5ns (1σ). Since costly multi band receivers and multi band antennas are not required, the total cost can be greatly reduced.
The GT-88 delivers excellent performance not only in ideal environments with open skies, but also in urban areas with multipath. Our advanced “Dynamic Satellite Selection ™*” (DSS) algorithm appropriately selects and uses high-quality satellite signals and minimizes the egradation of time stability. Ideal for mobile base stations and PTP grand master clocks installed in urban areas.
* a new satellite signal selection algorithm developed by NTT
The main applications of GT-88 include 5G mobile base stations, police radios, emergency services radio systems, train radios, and time servers. Furuno’s GT series is also installed in seismographs in Japan, an earthquake prone country.
|Dimensions||12.2 × 16 × 2.8 mm|
|GNSS Reception Capability||
GPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, Galileo E1B/E1C, QZSS L1C/A, QZSS L1S, SBAS L1C/A
|GNSS Concurrent Reception||
GPS/ Tracking: > 162 dBm, Acquisition: > 148 dBm, GLONASS/ Tracking: > 158 dBm, Acquisition: > 144 dBm, Galileo *3/ Tracking: > 146 dBm, Acquisition: > 136 dBm, QZSS/ Tracking: > 147 dBm, Acquisition: > 131 dBm
< 4.5 ns < 4.5 ns (1
< +/- 40 ns (vs UTC)
+/- 1.75 ns
|Clock Configurable Range||
10 Hz to 40 MHz
Hot Start: <5 sec
UART, Time Pulse (1PPS), Clock
|Package Form Factor||
24Pin LCC (Leadless Chip Carrier)
DC 3.3 V
< 68 mA
-40ºC to +85ºC
- Enable to output accurate and robust UTC time and 1PPS synchronized with UTC time
- GNSS antennas can be mounted on walls and windows of tall buildings
- In comformity with G.8272 PRTC-A *In conformity with TDEV/MTIE
- Concurrent reception of GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/QZSS/SBAS
- Suitable for various communication and broadcasting applications (TRAIM, Single Satellite Tracking, Multipath Mitigation, Anti-Jamming and Anti-Spoofing)
- Configurable frequency output (10 Hz to 40 MHz)
- Enhance performance in combination with recommended antenna
- Highly noise and environmental resistant.