The Sierra Wireless AirPrime HL7618 is a 4G/LTE Cat-1 band embedded wireless module. It offers a low cost, low power solution for North America based deployments. The AirPrime® HL Series modules is the smallest, scalable, flexible solution in a compact and easy-to-integrate form factor that is completely interchangeable among 2G, 3G, and 4G technologies. Compact form factor, network scalability, and ready-to-use firmware upgrades make these modules ideal for industrial M2M solution designs where size and deployment longevity are important considerations.
- Compact CF3 form factor for easy integration – 23mm x 22mm x 2.5mm
- 4G bands
- Low cost
- Very low power consumption
- Region: North America
- Reliable proven IoT and M2M connectivity
- Compatible footprint size with the rest of the HL series
- Secure boot and value-add firmware with free unlimited firmware over-the-air upgrades
Socket cover for use with the snap socket frame for Sierra Wireless AirPrime HL and WP Series wireless modules.. A separate cover removal tool is
A Snap-In Socket Cover Removal Tool for the HL Series Snap-In Socket Cover.
A complete hardware development kit which provides all the tools and accessories you need to test Sierra Wireless HL Series modules deliver prototy
A 4G / 3G / 2G HAT for the Raspberry Pi