Furuno GF-8803 Multi-GNSS Disciplined Oscillator Module
Linkwave Part Number: 4620-01
GF-8803 outputs 1PPS synchronized with UTC as well as 10MHz coherent to 1PPS.
UTC time-synchronized signal performance to meet 5G requirements is obtained without any changes to existing single-band GNSS antennas.
It also incorporates Dynamic Satellite Selection™, which is a new satellite signal selection algorithm developed by NTT. Thanks to that GF-8803 permits GNSS antennas to be mounted more freely than ever before including wall mounting and window mounting installations.
Ultra-small size form factor featuring atomic clock level frequency stability with 24h holdover.
GF-88 series is a full-featured multi-GNSS disciplined oscillator (GNSSDO), embedded with multi-GNSS receiver, OCXO, LDO regulator and antenna detection circuit in a compact pin-header module. It provides outputs of one-second pulse (1PPS), synchronized with Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), and reference frequency (10MHz) signal.
Combined with ultra-miniature OCXO, GF-8802 (approx. 34mm x 27mm) builds up a holdover function which can maintain within 10μs / 24 hours(ex.GF-8803) in case that GNSS falls into unlock.
|Dimensions||34 × 27 × 20 mm|
SBAS, GPS, GLONASS, GNSS, QZSS
GPS Tracking: > -162 dBm, GPS Acquisition: > -148 dBm, GLONASS Tracking: > -158 dBm, GLONASS Acquisition: > -144 dBm, Galileo Tracking: > -146 dBm, Galileo Acquisition: > -136 dBm, QZSS Tracking： > -147 dBm, QZSS Acquisition： > -131 dBm
|Initial Stabilization Time||
< 5 minutes
|1PPS Output (Lock State)||
1PPS Accuracy: < ± 40ns (vs UTC), 1PPS Stability: < 4.5ns（1 σ)
-40ºC to +85ºC
- Generates UTC-synchronized 1PPS (pulse per second) and continuously disciplined 10 MHz
- Coherent behaviour between time pulse (jitter less 1PPS) and frequency (10 MHz)
- Concurrent reception of GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/QZSS/SBAS
- Extremely high stability of 4.5ns (1sigma) using a single band receiver
- In conformity with G.8272 PRTC-A, PRTC-B
- GNSS antennas can be mounted on walls and windows of tall buildings
- Industry-leading holdover performance
- Wide product range in terms of size and holdover performance
- Suitable for various communication and broadcasting applications
- Single satellite tracking capable operations (except Navigation Mode)
- Time Synchronization
- Synchronization with external pulse
- Antenna Connection Status Check Function
- Antenna Power Supply Function
- Backup Power Supply
- Wide operation temperature range