The AirLink® LX40 is a compact LTE and LTE-M / NB-IoT router for IoT/M2M applications, offering “out-of-the box” connectivity that is simple to install, & easy to manage.
Suitable for applications such as Camera, Security, Point-of-Sale terminals & Smart Lockers. Ideal for connecting industrial, remote data logging & sensing equipment in protected (indoor) locations, & enables processing of IoT data at the edge.
LX40 is available with optional Wi-Fi with Dual Band 802.11ac to provide an access point or to connect to local Wi-Fi networks.
• LTE Cat-4 and Cat-M1/NB1 (LX40 variants)
• 2.4/5 GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi models only)
• Gigabit Ethernet port (LAN/WAN)
• 1 configurable GPIO
• Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
• USB 2.0 Micro-B Connector
Whats in the Box:
• 1 x LX40 Router (LX40 variants - WiFi, non-WiFi or NB/IoT)
• 1 x DC Lead - 3 metres
• 1 x Getting Started guide sheet
• 1 x AirPrime guide sheet
• 1 x Grounding wire