Linkwave Technologies is pleased to announce that it is now a recognised UK SBS (UK Shared Business Services) member – meaning UK government research councils can have confidence in issuing purchase orders for Linkwave products and services via the UK SBS portal.
UK SBS is a recognised government Shared Service provider; wholly owned by its public sector customers and shareholders – including the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), and UKRI made up of the seven UK Research Councils, Innovate UK, and Research England.
The following councils may benefit from the provision of UK SBS approved products and services from Linkwave Technologies:
- Arts & Humanities Research Council (AHRC)
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC), and its subsidiaries, such as British Antarctic Survey and British Geological Survey
- Science & Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
- CLIK - Science & Technology Facilities Council Innovation
- Institute for Animal Health (IAH / Pribright)
For more information about UK SBS, visit their website here.