GlobalTop | Multi-GNSS Module Evaluation Kit
The main purpose of the EV-kit is to simplify evaluation process for GNSS modules and to help testers operate our products with convenience and ease.
The FireFly X1 EV-kit can communicate with other interface via I2C/SPI (in this case, we use Arduino UNO board to connect Gmm-3301 ). It must be used in conjunction with the software “GPS Viewer”, for users to monitor all GNSS module data such as satellite status, time-to-first-fix (TTFF), date and time.
The package includes following:
- Arduino tool with user manual*
- Arduino Project code*
- FireFly X1(Gmm-3301) EV-kit user manual*
- USB Cable
- FireFly X1(Gmm-3301) EV-Kit board
- External Antenna
Note: The items with an asterisk* will be delivered by E-mail.
- High sensitivity: -165 dBm
- Ultralow Tracking Power Consumption: 18 mA (min)
- 1.8 CEP positioning accuracy
- Multi-interfaces: I2C, SPI, UART
- Offline AGPS, anti-jammer, embedded logger
- Full FW customisation support
|Power consumption (acquisition)||
|Power consumption (tracking)||
|Approvals and compliance||