Real-time traffic monitoring systems can allow for quick, consistent traffic updates - resulting in a reduction in emissions and fuel consumption. Connected electric car charging points and connected public transport also provide a more energy-efficient transportation alternative. Cities can benefit from robust, dependable air quality, water consumption, and waste monitoring solutions, as well as devices that streamline the utilisation of renewable energy, smart lighting and temperature control systems.
How Linkwave can help
Benefits of cellular connectivity for ecocity
- Ensure safety of the general public with up-to-date information
- Direct road users and pedestrians accordingly and with ease
- Easily deploy city resources to emergency incidents
- Manage city utilities more efficiently
- Meet carbon and green targets.
How it works