Several Built in 4G - upgradable to 5G
- 2x CAT12 global LTE modems (m.2 slots) - Max 600 Mbit/s downlink, 100 Mbit/s uplink.
- 1x optional Mini PCIe modem with support for 2G, CAT6, CAT11 or LTE450.
- The 2 CAT12 modems can be replaced with 5G modems when available.
6 SIM cards
- 6 SIM cards, i.e. double SIMs per modem.
3 Ethernet Gb ports (one PoE 803.af)
- 3x M12 Gb ethernet ports than can be configured to be WAN or LAN.
WiFi - 2.4/5GHz
- Can be configured to be WAN or LAN.
- 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.11ac, 802.11a
- Max 1300 Mbit/s
- 9-36 VDC terminal block (cables as accessories)
- For tracking. Antenna needed.
- MIL-STD-810G vibration/shock resistance and E-mark (E13) (expected Q1/2020)
Advanced failover and load balancing
- Celerway provides a range of failover and load balancing policies that can be applied on individual IP addresses, ports, protocols and domains.
- Algorithms for fast failover.
- Celerway Phantom hub (server) solves complete seamless and interruption free load balancing and failover.
Nimbus Cloud management (included)
- Dashboards, config management, firmware uploads, GPS tracking, alarms etc..
- 50+ tunnels
- IPSec - StrongSWAN
- Open VPN
- Celerway Phantom for complete seamless VPN load balancing.
QoS - Smart Queue Management (SQM)
- The only QoS that works for 4G due to challenges with buffer bloat
- SQM ensures that real time traffic does not suffer from buffer bloat.
Latest security patches and firewall features
- Celerway always provides the latest OS kernel updates for latest security features.
- Multi-WAN bridge mode and DMZ supported.