The Sierra Wireless AirPrime HL7648 is a 4G/LTE Cat-1 band embedded wireless module. It offers a low cost, low power solution for North America based deployments. The AirPrime® HL Series modules is the smallest, scalable, flexible solution in a compact and easy-to-integrate form factor that is completely interchangeable among 2G, 3G, and 4G technologies. Compact form factor, network scalability, and ready-to-use firmware upgrades make these modules ideal for industrial M2M solution designs where size and deployment longevity are important considerations.
- Compact CF3 form factor for easy integration – 23mm x 22mm x 2.5mm
- 4G bands
- Low cost
- Very low power consumption
- Region: North America
- Reliable proven IoT and M2M connectivity
- Compatible footprint size with the rest of the HL series
- Secure boot and value-add firmware with free unlimited firmware over-the-air upgrades
A complete hardware development kit which provides all the tools and accessories you need to test Sierra Wireless HL Series modules deliver prototy
Socket cover for use with the snap socket frame for Sierra Wireless AirPrime HL and WP Series wireless modules.. A separate cover removal tool is
A Snap-In Socket Cover Removal Tool for the HL Series Snap-In Socket Cover.
A 4G / 3G / 2G HAT for the Raspberry Pi