- Bracket – Qty 1
- Screw M3 – Qty 4
- Screw M4 – Qty 4
- Line up the LS300 with either set 1 or set 2 holes in the flat back of the bracket, depending on the desired orientation (see Figure 2-6: Airlink LS300 User Guide).
- Attach the LS300 to the bracket with the three mounting screws.
- Attach the bracket/LS300 combination to the mounting surface
- Connect the bracket to ground (the battery or power source negative terminal) by connecting a grounding strap under one of the mounting bracket screws. This provides protection from electrostatic discharges.
- 119mm wide x 70mm high;
- raised area 89mm wide (6mm rise from flat surface);
- 30mm main screw hole area width; main screw positions on bracket at 106mm width x 60mm high
The AirLink LS300 gateway has a small footprint for easy installation and a rugged, military spec design (MIL-STD 810) that enables it to withstand
AirLink DC Power Cable For for LS, GX, RV, ES, MP Series gateways.