- State of the art 4G LTE coverage spanning 11 LTE frequency bands
- Provides in-vehicle network connectivity via Ethernet, Serial, WiFi and USB
- Supports automatic switching to Wi-Fi networks at station/depot
- Rugged vehicle design exceeds MIL-STD-810G specifications for shock and vibration
- Integrated events engine to track vehicle status and workforce safety
- Reliable GPS report store and forward to multiple redundant servers
- Up to 5 VPN tunnels to support secure communications over cellular networks
- Remote configuration, software update, and monitoring with AirVantage Management Service
- Integrated by industry leading solution partners in M2M Solution Exchange
- Industry leading warranty, including free software maintenance and accelerated hardware replacement
|Network and Routing||
AirLink DC Power Cable For for LS, GX, RV, ES, MP Series gateways.
The 2JW0124 blade antenna is a multiband blade antenna suitable for use with LTE devices such as 4G routers and gateways.
An active GNSS patch antenna covering both GPS and GLONASS services. Supplied with 5M RG174 cable, and terminated with an SMA plug.